[FWDLK] '56 Dodge parts

I previously posted a notice regarding parts that I have for sale from a '56 Dodge 4-door sedan.  I also posted pics on my
Yahoo space and informed all of you about it.  Here's what I'm willing to do as I'm in a hurry to get the stuff sold and get
the heck down to Florida ASAP.  I posted pics of the parts which include a dashboard, taillights and the chrome trim
that goes around them, Custom Royal headlight rims, 7 wheel covers, a rearview mirror, and a couple of door and
window handles.  I also have a 270V8 (not a hemi) which I replaced.  It ran fine but needs a ring job and a carburetor.
I'll let all of those items go for $250 and you provide the pickup and transportation.

Jerry Browarski