Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2003 6:39 AM
Subject: Classic Car Newcomer

I'm looking to purchase my first classic for my son & I to work on together.

I have a line on a 1956 Dodge Coronet, V8 pushbutton auto, 70,000 original miles, PS, PB.

Being new to this hobby, does anyone have any advice on what to look for, what to check out?

Also, any thoughts on this year & model?

Price is $3,500.00

Thanks,

Greg