[FWDLK] Hello

Hi all, its a pity we did not have this form of comunication years ago, my life with American cars would have been so different.
I have owned/worked with US cars since 1961. I started with owning a 55 Olds sup 88 convertable(red/white) then moved on to fins. 1957/58 st wagon/59 Plymouth,57 Dodge,66/67/68 Chargers, 70 Superbird, 72 Monaco st wagon, 66 Polara st wagon,74/78/80/82 Dodge Maxiwagon Window vans,81 Le Baron, 88/89 Dodge Caravans/plymouth.
I still have:- 81 Le Baron,89 Caravan,82 Maxi Wagon on road.
I have in store:- 88Caravan, 2 x 89 Caravan/plymouth, 74/ 2 x 78 Maxi,80 Maxi. In boxes i have most of 57/58 plymouth,66 polara,66 Charger etc,
I am selling the 81 Le Baron after owning it for 16 years because my back wont let me lower myself into the seats any more thats why the higher Caravans!!
The greater part of my life spent in Oxford but now residing in Rushden, Northamptonshire, UK.
Over the years i have built up a great store of Parts books,workshop Manuals,Hollander,Mitchell, micro fich, Adverts,models, all Mopar related.
I am in the process of listing on computer all the things including rare items that i have before i go to the great Winged Warrior in the sky so that i can make it available to those out there with the interest and strength left to put them to good use. I will let all know when i am ready to dispose.
I had better go now, my chrome 58 plymouth radio on top of the TV has started to play my theme song. I would not want to upset it.
Cheers, Chris Andrews I.D.W.I.G.