[FWDLK] 60-62 sway bar frame brackets

I'm purchasing a '60-62 Chrysler sway bar assy, but frame brackets "17-29-6" are still missing.
Because there are not salvage yards with full of old Chryslers in Finland, I would make these
brackets from steel plate.

So, can someone help me and send the measures of this bracket "17-29-6"?
See the following page: http://fi.internations.net/mtl/other/swayb.html
I need length / heigth / width / thickness of metal and location of bushing hole..
Should be easy to install due to factory bolt holes are already in frame.

Thanks.
ML