[FWDLK] Mopars this Weekend

The 13th annual
Mopar Happening

This Saturday and Sunday, July 5th & 6th
The best Mopar Show in the Midwest

Come on out to the Boone County Fairgrounds in Belvidere Illinois this Saturday and Sunday
500+ Mopars will be there ...
Will You?

Saturday is the day to Shine-Up ?your Mopar, visit the Car Corral, and rummage through the Swap-Meet area. In the evening there will be a cruise-in through Belvidere to a couple of the local dealers for some refreshments.

Sunday is the participant judged All Mopar Show.
46 Class Awards at 3:00pm

Some of the Classes:
Class M - C and D Body
Class N - Chrysler, Plymouth, Imperial 62 & Under
Class O - Dodge, Desoto 62 & Under
Class P - ?Chrysler 300s

Gates Open
@ 8:00 am both days.
Huge Swap
Car Corral
Craft Show
Petting Zoo ... Bring the Kids
Camping & Hook-Ups available
46 Classes ... 7 'Best Of' Awards
'Display Only' Class available
Model Car contest
Model Building Demonstrations

Need More Info?
IndyRamMan@xxxxxxx
? ?
or
Ronve@xxxxxxx
? ?
or
Call (815) 637-1601 ??(days)
?????(815) 654-7912 ??(evenings)

The Boone County Fairgrounds is located at Route 76 and the Business 20 Bypass in Belvidere Illinois. It is just 5 minutes off the I90 expressway, North & West of Chicago. Use the Genoa Rd exit.
If you are coming from the North or South, use I39.
If you are coming from the West use Route 20.

Thanks to MapQuest ... here is a link:
Boone County Fairgrounds

See Ya There!
Ron ...