Re: [FWDLK] Chryslers@Carlisle

YOUR'E excited?
Myself and 2 buddies are coming from New Zealand to Carlisle for the first time.
We leave NZ this Sunday so we can get a little climatised by the time we get to Carlisle.
Looking forward to putting faces to good friends I have made on the FWDLK lists and GFS lists after all this time.
We'll be the folks you see on our knees around the Furys. Sorry we will not be bringing our Furys, maybe Tulsa in 2007.
Glenn Barratt/57 Fury
John Parker/58 Fury
Justin Cardon/57 Skyliner

Clay Wood wrote:

Hello everyone!

I to will finally be attending Chrysler at Carlisle this year for the first time, and will be a vendor as well! I am taking MoCarz.com on the road (as some of you may know, I have started my own little MoPar only business and am proud to say that I am the only person I know selling FWDLK related shirts!). I will be in space H-112 (just around the corner from you Jack!) and would love to meet and greet many of you that I have spoken with over the years.

There may also be a FWDLK surprise at my booth, so it might be worth your while to come check it out!

Cant wait and super excited about it! Hope to see you there!

Clay Wood
www.mocarz.com
57 DeSoto
58 Plymouth