Re: [FWDLK] Chryslers at Carlisle 2003

Dave and all

I'm pretty sure that Ed Eckereson (without his super '57 Fury) and Jim Woomer (with his fabulous '58 Fury) are also going to be there.  This show should be one of the most memorable, if not the most memorable show, I've ever been to.  Also in the invitational will be a couple of Doug Dresslers' '56 DeSotos.  An Adventurer and a Pace Car convertible.  All his cars are #1's and super.  This should be fabulous, as long as there is NO rain.  See you all there.
John Paxos