[FWDLK] Hello to all!

     Hello to all, I am very excited to be part of the group.  I'm looking forward to your advice, idea's and so much more.  I'm Merv, and I am new to this whole computer thing, but i'm getting the hang of things.  I drive a 59' Plymouth Suburban, it's my pride and joy. I've had it for the last 3 years.  Well it's time to run, I'll write more later... again i'm very excited to talk to all of you.....merv

Do you Yahoo!?