[FWDLK] Carlisle

Just thought I would check in and add to the list for Carlisle, should be there thursday afternoon till sunday and John Chard is also bringing a van load of stuff for the swap meet. My wife Barb has decided to attend this year which is a first and will limit the amount of space I have to buy parts and take them home, but there is always John's van.
Hope the weather is good and I will be driving the Black 60 Fury.

Look forward to seeing everyone and the visitors from overseas.

Dieter Bauer