[FWDLK] Goodbye 55 Dodge

About a month and a half ago I posted that I need to sell a '55 Dodge Custom Royal, 4dr sedan.  Basically a solid car with the hood, trunk lid, front fenders and doors pretty solid.  The interior needs recovered.  It is a 270 Hemi with a Powerflite and all glass is good.  Chrome and stainless is good, bumpers need rechromed.  I would prefer to sell the whole car without the powertrain (I have about $450-500 in it without the Hemi/Powerflite) and the car is very restorable.  Not a lot of interest in the car and some had trouble opening the pictures I sent (jpeg file).

If there is no interest, I am ready to start parting it out (Damn. I hate to do that to a very nice car, but have too many other projects).  If those of who have interest in the car or parts please get back with me, I will shoot you some pictures and prices of the parts you need.  The CR is in Ohio, near Akron, and I can even transport it on my trailer for a reasonable distance and gas costs.  Please let me know, as I have a couple days off this week, then will be out of town for two of the next three weeks.

Please send me your needs and include a phone number if you want me to call and give more information.  Thanks....

LARRY  (Akron, Ohio)