[FWDLK] Need '59 dodge rear quarter "louver" positioning mea

[FWDLK] Need '59 dodge rear quarter "louver" positioning measurements

Hi all:

I picked up a pair of NOS chrome louver-thingies
(what DID they call those things?) for my '59 Dodge.  the car is SUPPOSED to get sprayed this weekend, but I want to drill
the holes first.  Anyone have any type of positioning
measurements for these?

If so, pls include salvage04@xxxxxxx on any emails
(that's the Email address of my restoration shop)

Thanks,
Lou
hi all,

a while back there was someone wanting dual extensions for 57/58 dodge, look here on ebay nos set item no 2423402905.

good luck
paul.