[FWDLK] fs 1957 desoto

    I have a friend who has a very solid 1957 desoto firedome sportman with the 341 hemi engine. It is a 2 dr ht with ps, pb and the engine and tranny were recently rebuilt. He is not subscribe to this list but I can take digital photos, etc for anyone who may interested in the car. The car is two tone with I think he said spear brown metallic and sahara dune beige for second color.  Contact me at crc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Fern