[FWDLK] New member to the list

Hi,

My name is Gerrit Inthorn and live in the Netherlands. I drive a '56 Dodge
stationwagon. I'm planning on a trip to the U.S. in august and looking for
salvage yards who might have parts for my Dodge. If somebody have
specivications for the rear springs; lenght in and out ect. that would be
very helpfull. I want adjustable shocks for my car but don't know what to
buy.

Thanks for any help

Gerrit Inthorn
---------------------------- DISCLAIMER -----------------------------
De informatie verzonden met dit e-mail bericht is uitsluitend bestemd
voor de geadresseerde. Openbaarmaking, vermenigvuldiging, verspreiding
en/of verstrekking aan derden is niet toegestaan. Gebruik van deze
informatie door anderen dan de geadresseerde is verboden. U wordt
verzocht bij onjuiste adressering de afzender direct te informeren
door het bericht te retourneren.

The information sent by means of this e-mail message is intended only
for the use of the addressee. Publication, duplication, distribution
and/or forwarding to third parties of this message, as well as use
of the information by other persons than the intended recipient,
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify the sender immediately by returning it.