[FWDLK] new member to the list

Hi:
    I have just subscribed to this interesting list.  My name is Fern and I
live in Cranbrook SE BC which is just north of the Idaho and Montana
borders. I have in storage a solid 1957 dodge custom royal lancer 2 dr ht
which is a canadian car and has the desirable tri-colour paint. It is code
is 3153 which is with white roof, sahara dune beige in centre of sides with
the canadian red above and below. I noticed that the US made cars of that
year used letters for the paint code and did not offer a tri-colour
combination. I'm looking forward to restoration on this car as it is the
year of my high school graduation being from the class of '57.  I have found
dreams of driving my dad's gold and white custom royal (which was of course
a four door sedan) when I was just a youngster and if only that car could
have spoken to tell my dad what we were up to at the lights when they turned
green!!
    My other cars are all chrysler 300 letter cars being a couple of 62 300H
ht's and one 300H convertible (with 999 special order paint code)  plus a
nicely restored 65 300L black ht and to be restored a fairly rare 65 300L 4
speed convertible.
 I have just recently sold my two 60 300F cross ram ht's as I just had too
many projects lined up.
    I'm looking forward to checking in here from time to time as I will be
needing a few mouldings for my 57 cr ht.
                        Fern