[FWDLK] New Member to the list

Hi all,

My name is Brad Harbold, and I finally signed up for the mailing list.  I
have been visiting Forward Look for about two years and cant say enough for
it.  What a great way to get all of us together.  Anyway, I am a 20 year old
college student who lives in northern Maryland.  I am currently in the
process of a frame off complete restoration on a 1958 Plymouth Belvedere 2
door hardtop.  It is progressing quite well and I hope to have her done by
summer.  Maybe Ill see some of you at Chryslers in July.  I have been
obsessed with these cars since I was 10 and cant get enough.  I also cant say
what a blast its been doing the frame off.  I am also into boattail Buick
Rivieras, hey they are pretty unique as well.  I have alreaady talked with
dozens of fellow forwardlookers on the phone or internet in the past, and I
hope to meet many more.  Some cars that I hope to own, well I guess a rag
would be nice say a 300-C, or maybe a 58 Belvy convertible.  Oh well after
college.  Hope to meet, talk, and deal with many of you in the future.  Let
me know if there are any 57-58 Plymouth parts you guys are searchin for, my
whole basement is full of the stuff!

Brad Harbold
58 Plymouth