[FWDLK] Last call for those wanting 56Ply tail, backup lenses,

[FWDLK] Last call for those wanting 56Ply tail, backup lenses, 55park lenses

FLL:
This is the last call for those wanting reproduction lenses from George Laurie.  Please let me know of any interest in the following lenses and I will submit to George for a price.
I will be ordering my needs regardless of what anyone else does but if I can save people money with a quantity purchase or bulk mailing, I would be happy to do so.

Please let me know if I have forgotten anyone or you would like to be added to this list.
I have e-mail replies from:

Nathan Nuttall:  56 tailight lenses (1 pair), 56 backup lenses (1 pair), 56 Sedan dome light lense (3)

Joe Bouboulis:  56 tailight lenses (pair), 56 backup lenses (1 pair), 56 Sedan dome light lense (1)

Wayne Fletcher: 56 backup lenses (1 pair), 56 HDTP dome lenses (1 pair for the Fury)

Gary Pavlovich: 56 Tailight lenses (1 pair), 56 backup lenses (1 pair), 1955 parking light lenses (1 pair), 56 Sedan dome light lense (3)

Thank you,
Gary Pavlovich