[FWDLK] unbelievable for sale car

    I love those stories that always start this is no *&*^ but----- well I
got one for you.
   Taking my girl to summer camp today, I took a back road and
as we rounded a corner there is a 57 Dodge Royal Custom sitting
along side a connecting road with a For Sale sign in it. Amid the
many "Come on Dad's" I got a pretty good look at this beast.
Couldn't see how many miles but could not find ANY rust at all
in the normal spots and was puzzled by it appearance. To make
a long story short, its (this is the No S*&^ part) has been parked
in a North Idaho garage for the last 20+  years and was just pulled
out to the spot it sits and placed with a best offer sign. Called the
guy and he wants 5k for it. 4dr htp tricolor dk blue/light blue/dark
blue. This thing even has one of the original tires on it still.
   If your interested the name and number is:

Bud Harvey
208 245-2602

located about 10 miles north of St. Maries, Idaho on Idaho hwy 6

Jim