[FWDLK] If it ain't broken-FIX IT ENNIWAY

[FWDLK] If it ain't broken-FIX IT ENNIWAY

The 'funny' thing is, H's  exhaust music, now, is
virtually PERFECT; a nice mellow rumble
(in part from 3/4-cam), that says: " there's sumthin goin-on, here,
buddy!"

But, my middle name is  I-can't leave anything-
well-enuf-alone (on my mother's side!)  so, let's spend $1k, more , &
re-do the exhaust system.

But, my hi-heat-painted steel pipes ARE looking grody, & the muffs ARE
18+ y.o., AND the factory exhaust  manifolds ARE very restrictive...

I think I'll 'record'  the exh sound,  before-&-after
the work, to "document" the subjective difference--I did "that ", before
I installed my 'power-amplified'  Signal-Seeking radio, too.

Neil