Re: [FWDLK] Sono-'ing off!!

Actually, Paul's muffies "sounded" different, from "mine", so I got the
beauties 'out' , and find that THEIR "measurements" are:

o.a. length:  33 1/2"  (tip-to-tip)
muffie:  "    :  29"
width:        :    8"
height        :    3 3/4"
inlet  o.d.    :    2 1/8"  (should fit inside a  2 1/4"
                                     o.d. exh pipe)
outlet o.d.    :    2 1/8"  (ditto)

The ends of the "tips" are slotted, so that  the tips can be 'fitted'
to the exh/tail pipes, but if the INLET -tip is to be put "inside" the
exhaust-pipe
(section), I guess that my- shop should grind-down ("knife-edge") the
leading-edge of the tips, so as to prevent a hot-spot/obstruction  in
the exhaust-flow, right-before the muffler.

I don't THINK (as some will attest)  that the rear
muffler tip will require knife-edging, but I might have that be done,
too

Neil