Re: [FWDLK] Sono-'ing off!!

It would be nice to know how you think the new exhaust
sounds.  I had the exhaust replaced on my '59 Dodge/383
with a dual 2 1/4" system (hmm, or was it 2 1/2?) with
generic mufflers.  I actually asked the guy to install the quietest ones he had because  the car sounded just generally
a bit loud.  Not that a D-500 should be particularly quiet,
but maybe a bit more, er, well, REFINED I guess.  Afterall,
the car IS tutone PINK.

Anyway, the new exhaust really sounds about the same <shrug>.  Not lopey-cam/holey muffler/glass pack loud, but just kinda
echo-ey loud.  Not the nice, tight, mellow sound I was hoping
for.  Maybe I need resonators. Or just better mufflers.

Lou