Re: [FWDLK] DOES ANYBODY KNOW THIS VENDOR,,,

Re: [FWDLK] DOES ANYBODY KNOW THIS VENDOR,,,

The vendoe that I talked with at Carlisle had examples of his work
there. He did not straighten anything for anyone. He purchased "cores"
and reworked them for resale.  He wouldn't take a piece to redo for me.
I don't have his contact info here. I will try to find it.
Tom     57 Coronet   southern Ohio

>>> Ron Allyn Swartley <Archangel1390@xxxxxxx> 07/25/03 08:38 AM >>>
There is a vendor who goes to car shows and he straightens chrome side
trim
and aluminum grill trim and rear deck trim. I met him at a Carlisle
Penna. car
show and lost his name.
   You give him the trim damaged and a few weeks later it is mailed back
you like new. He is not cheap but he is really good at what he does. I
want to
get some candy canes which is the front grill edges of a 65 Dodge Dart
straighten. If anybody knows this guy and has any information about him
Please let me
know.

Ron