Re: [FWDLK] e-bay situation/opinion

I've had 100 transactions, mostly through the US Postal service.  No
problems except the occasional folding of something that was not
supposed to be folded. My wife, on the other hand, with about 4
transactions has had one shipment come open, stuff lost from it, and no
recourse.  I would say the odds are good, but there is always that one
time...

For example, the local post office returned my paycheck to where I work,
and it took fifteen days!
It is the next town, about 9 miles away. I know it sat on the desk in
the back of the post office for two weeks, but they said it wasn't there
every time I asked at the counter.
Tom   57 Coronet   southern Ohio

>>> Roger Howard <roger.d.howard@xxxxxxxxxxx> 07/25/03 09:12 AM >>>
I guess I dont quite understand your question
How is Ebay related to the US Post Office, other than supplying you with
a shipping address, or you providing your mailing address?
Sounds like a BIG problem at the post office!