[FWDLK] Lost mail---

The post office has lost some of my things--club newsletters (when I was in the GS club), and my mortgage payment! Which cost me $20.00 to put a stop payment on, and then had to do an over-the-phone payment, which cost amother $11.00! Not to mention the cost of the stamp to send the payment which never reached it's destination. You think they could at least give you another stamp, at no charge. It makes me wonder why they keep going up on stamp prices, but have no improvement in service. If it were a run like a business, instead of being a goverment organization, then things wouldn't be the way they are. If they had outright competition, they'd have to get it right, or go out of business! Just my 37 cents-- (or whatever a stamp costs now).  Zach--