[FWDLK] eBay Fraud?

I once bought a CD from a high volume eBay dealer. A month later when it
didn't come I checked his feedback and saw that his negatives came in
waves, like he only went to the post office once a month or so. They
would start out good then keep getting worse until they all were good
again. Then I noticed many of the positive feedbacks were comical like:
"Great transaction, Helluva nice guy...BUT slower than molasses in
January". So maybe this could be the case.
The only mail I ever had "lost" was back before the eBay days. I ordered
a used vinyl record. A very rare one worth $20-30 then and listed for
only a couple of bucks. When I contacted him he refunded my money and
said it must have been lost in the mail. I think he just realized what
it was worth after he sold it to me.
-Steve Dennison