Sent: Friday, July 25, 2003 12:51 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] eBay Fraud?

Anyone ever bought anything from partsmanaz (partsmanaz@xxxxxxxxxxxx) ?  Won an auction for a replacement glovebox and has been over a month since the US Postal Money Order was sent. Guy won't answer e-mails and has no current listings.  He has 2534 transactions with a 96.7% positive score.  Not much money (less than $20), but it really frosts me that he just drops out of sight.  Lots of negative reviews in the last couple weeks.  If this guy posts again, do yourself a favor and don't fall for it.

LARRY