From: Daniel Rapley <Rustybottm@xxxxxxx>
Date: 2003/07/29 Tue AM 11:03:15 EDT
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Special bodied Chrysler from the 1950's

Hello,

I am looking for information on a Chrysler powered car that I have. I know
very little about it.

Below is are photos of the car being built in the early 1950's.

It was a car built by Joe Gertler of NY.

If the photos are not visible or look like junk you can view them at the
following webpage.

<A HREF="http://www.danrapley.com/ItalianBody/OldBody.htm";>http://www.danrapley.com/ItalianBody/OldBody.htm</A>

I believe there was an article written on the car in a period magazine.

Does anyone remember the car, or can you direct me to Chrysler discussion
groups or mailing lists?

Cheers,

Daniel