[FWDLK] oddball car spotted

Hello List,
I spotted a car yesterday...definitely a 1960 Matador wagon,
but it has the "wrong" front clip...maybe from a 58 Dodge?, yet the front bumper has upturned wings...very strange to me...I will Email pics to anyone who is curious...the car is parked outside a convenience store, locked, hubcaps are in car, car is FULL of junk, and the plates expired 2 years ago, which means it may be in danger of being towed.
 It is also a horrendous greenish (repaint) color with white top.
Roger