[FWDLK] Ernest Heminway's '55 Chrysler Conv

[FWDLK] Ernest Heminway's '55 Chrysler Conv

Hi All,

Just received my Forward Magazine,there was a '55 Chrysler convertible article belonging to Ernest Hemingway in this issue. My question does anyone know the paint color of the car. It's still in existence in Cuba !!
It's a black and white picture so the color of the top is not given,appears to be beige or white. Material vinyl or cloth????

Thanks for any input,

Brad Werner