Re: [FWDLK] Ernest Heminway's '55 Chrysler Conv

Original Message:
-----------------
From: Brad Werner bwerner@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 13:28:04 -0400
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Ernest Heminway's '55 Chrysler Conv

Hi All,

Just received my Forward Magazine,there was a '55 Chrysler convertible
article belonging to Ernest Hemingway in this issue. My question does
anyone know the paint color of the car. It's still in existence in Cuba !!
It's a black and white picture so the color of the top is not given,appears
to be beige or white. Material vinyl or cloth????

Thanks for any input,

In Cuba??  Gee, hope nobody tries to make a boat out of it and float it to
the USA......

Steve

Brad Werner

http://mail2web.com/ .