[FWDLK] Power Steering leak

Begin forwarded message:

From: Nick & Barbara Nichols <3nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri Aug 1, 2003  1:54:44  PM US/Pacific
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Power Steering leak

Thank you everyone, especially Dave Grove, for all the detailed information on my power steering leak problem. After reading all the responses I may try the stop-leak stuff first. Keeping in my mind that I have never tried this type of repair I may bite the bullet and take it to a shop. I have rebuilt engines and the like, but I don't want to mess this job up. It sounds like if you weren't extra careful problems could arise. Also the steering wandered quite a bit as well. I am thinking maybe I need a whole new steering gear. thanks again, Nick.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 2003 Calendar voting results and ordering information is online! Please visit: http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2003 for more information.