[FWDLK] Buyer Beware!

I just won a car cover from ebay seller cal_auto_club on Ebay. Here is a typical ad: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2426418636&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1 There are a lot of bad reviews on their feedback such as: the cover is made out of paper, not specific to car they quote - often entirely the wrong size, falls apart just unfolding it, melts in rain etc. I am local to them so I insisted that they let me come in person to pick it up and they flatly refused. This has scam written all over it in my honest opinion.

A new seller has emerged with the same ad under the name of cover_factory. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?viewitem&item=2426051928&sspagename=ADME%3AX%3AON%3AUS%3A2 I told them through email what I needed and they put it up word-for-word 1956 Plymouth 2 dr sedan car cover. This one also is very likely a scam. Just be careful.

Thanks,
Nathan Nuttall