Re: [FWDLK] Buyer Beware!

Just reviewed the feedback for this outfit and I wouldn't bid. We all want
to jump on "deals", but at least look at the Sellers box at the top of the
item page which has his feedback positive % listed. If not 99%, then click
on the feedback # and read them. Saves a lot of problems later.
Any one can get a negitive feedback, if only because some jerk didn't read
the description and "thought" he was getting a new or perfect item. Or
decided he paid too much and retaliated.

Also, this guy is a power seller and a Square Deal trader, both of which
have recorse thru e-Bay. All those with Neg feedback should file complaints
with both of the  above. The Square Deal logo provides recourse, including a
refund, at least they did.

Ray Jones