Sent: Monday, August 04, 2003 11:12 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] paint

Hello group
here in Italy is almost impossible to get paint for old cars , no one has the correct formulas for mixing the paint. So, I was thinking to buy the paint I was needing in my trip to Phoenix and Los Angeles, and sending over here in a container, locked in the trunk of my 69 Barracuda Mod Top that is going to leave from Los Angeles port in a few weeks. My question is, how much cost paint over there? I know here in Italy is very expensive, but what about the good old US? I need some paint for my 58 Fury, for my 63 Chrysler 300 J and for my 70 Fury. The latest two are metallic, so will need base coat/clearcoat paint.
Any recommended place to buy paint?
Thank you for the help
Antonello