[FWDLK] Factory '57 Paint Scheme

A few questions on the orginality of my '57 Savoy 4-door sedan:

1. Is there a tag anywhere that has a paint code on it? I've found the VIN tag in the door jamb, and one tag on the driver's side cowl that seems to indicate nothing more than some kind of body number.
    If there's no code on the car, I suppose I'll have to procure a buildsheet from Chrysler Historical for absolute verification, eh?

2. Besides that, I was looking at the paint chips for the '57 Plymouth line. My car still has a good bit of what could very well be the original paint on it. Assuming it does, my main body color is Jet Black, and the area along the lower rear quarters (enclosed by the side trim) is Sand Dune White. What I can't determine with any certainty is my roof color. Should it be black or white? OR, could it have been either?

I'm thinking the only way to know anything for sure is with a punch card.

Dave Casey