Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2003 8:24 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] running on empty

Pursuant to Nick's question (can he run his P/s car with the P/S disconnected),
Quewstion #1...can I run my car with no refrigerant in the a/c system? Will I burn out the compressor (sooner or later)?

Question #2...... I just put the wiper blades on the car...the car has been 9 years in restoration, and I find the wipers stop immediatley when I turn the switch off. Of course I want them to do their "parking" routine...is it the switch or the motor that is at fault?
Roger H