From: Magik Draggin <magikdraggin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 19:24:06 -0700
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] running on empty

It would be my opinion that the car should not be run without refrigerant, if for no other reason than there is insufficent lubricant in the system to keep the compressor slippery.

On the wiper problem, it is definitely the switch.

Karl

Roger Howard <roger.d.howard@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Pursuant to Nick's question (can he run his P/s car with the P/S disconnected),
Quewstion #1...can I run my car with no refrigerant in the a/c system? Will I burn out the compressor (sooner or later)?

Question #2...... I just put the wiper blades on the car...the car has been 9 years in restoration, and I find the wipers stop immediatley when I turn the switch off. Of course I want them to do their "parking" routine...is it the switch or the motor that is at fault?
Roger H

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! SiteBuilder <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=10469/*http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com>  - Free, easy-to-use web site design software