[FWDLK] Anyone going to the Mopar Nationals?

[FWDLK] Anyone going to the Mopar Nationals?

I would like to know if any Forwardlookers will be attending the Mopar Nationals in Columbus, oh this weekend. I will be parking right by the main entrance gate with my Dad. We will be driving one of his white 4wd quad cab Dodge trucks. I will have one of those 10x10 blue and white shelters with a blue and white Mopar performance banner attached to it. We will be there before the gate opens on Friday and Saturday, heading for home on Saturday afternoon.  Feel free to stop by for some shade. We will be combing the swap meet for 61 Chrysler parts, so if we are not there when you stop by,  we will be eventually. I will bring some extra chairs. Hope to meet some of you there.
Tony