Re: [FWDLK] Anyone going to the Mopar Nationals?

Re: [FWDLK] Anyone going to the Mopar Nationals?

I plan to go on Friday.   Meet up with Frank Long who is selling wheels
and things
in the swap meet area (Spots K20 thru K22) and look for parts and visit
with
friends who are going to be there.  My 57 Coronet is a long way from
road worthy.
I might also be there Saturday.  I'll probably hit Brice Road Saturday
evening.
If you see a white Scamp with black bumblebee stripe, black vinyl top,
and
black hood scoop... it is probably mine.   Stop and say hello.

Tom                           in southern Ohio

I'll try to find your truck and shelter.

>>> Tony callahan <hemirttony@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 08/06/03 10:28 AM >>>
I would like to know if any Forwardlookers will be attending the Mopar
Nationals in Columbus, oh this weekend. I will be parking right by the
main entrance gate with my Dad. We will be driving one of his white 4wd
quad cab Dodge trucks. I will have one of those 10x10 blue and white
shelters with a blue and white Mopar performance banner attached to it.
We will be there before the gate opens on Friday and Saturday, heading
for home on Saturday afternoon.  Feel free to stop by for some shade. We
will be combing the swap meet for 61 Chrysler parts, so if we are not
there when you stop by,  we will be eventually. I will bring some extra
chairs. Hope to meet some of you there.
Tony