[FWDLK] UCA Rubber Frame Bumper

Hi Gang -

When I rebuilt the front suspension on my 58 Plymouth, I reused the crusty
old Upper Control Arm Rubber Bumpers.  Now I want to replace them with
repros from Gary Goers.  I thought it would not be a big deal.  So I put a
floor jack under the LCA, hoping to elevate the UCA enough to be able to do
the swap.  But no way.  The whole car lifts up !  So I'm trying to find a
quick way to get at these bumpers for replacement.  Right now, my only
solution seems to be to loosen the torsion bar shackles at the rear of the
torsion bars, so that the torsion bars will rotate when the LCA is elevated.
Does anyone have any other suggestions ?  It should be noted that the
drivetrain and front clip are off the car, making access to the suspension
easy.

Ron