[FWDLK] Getting my door panels done..Where?

[FWDLK] Getting my door panels done..Where?

I want to have the door panels done on my '59 Dodge. Thus far it would seem
I have 3 options:

1) Have Gary Goers do them. I would consider him the most knowledgeable
source and feel confident that he would do them right. I believe it would
run in the $700-$800 range for the set of 4 panels to be done. I may not
need them for 6 months, but would that be enough time...?

2) Just Dashes. I called them and they said that they can be done. Again, I
am looking at $700-$800 for the set of 4. I mail them mine and they use
those as a pattern to create new ones in approx 12 weeks. Similar cost but
has anyone used them for the door panels? I understand there padded dashes
are top notch and am planning on having them do mine. Does it stand to
reason that their door panels are the same high quality as their dashes??

3) SMS or OAI. I may be mistaken, but I thought I recall that they too can
do the door panels. I am not sure on the price and while I did get my fabric
from them in a timely manner, but based on some things I have heard, I may
be pressing my luck by working with them again.

Thoughts?

James
1959 Dodge