[FWDLK] 58 Plymouth..

Ran across a '58 Plymouth 2dr sedan yesterday out on the outskirts of our little town, has a for sale sign in the window, red and white, no rot, looks like it's all there and it's a Belvedere. If anyone is interested I could get some more details on it. Email me privately..............
Mike Barrett
Vacaville, Ca
57 Plymouth Belv