[FWDLK] '59 Chrysler Swivel Seat

Hello, I just wanted to thank everyone who offered advice on how to 'track down' the seller of the Swivel Seat I purchased last April. So far I have not had any luck searching through 'My E-Bay', 'Ended Items', or in any of the 'help' pages, etc. I wrote at length explaining my problem, though I doubt they will be of much assistance.  I don't believe that auctions are kept 'on file' in their system longer than 90 days; even if I did have the auction item # for the seat, I'm certain it would come up as 'Item no longer in Database'.   (....I tried doing this for other auctions ending around the same time.... those for which I do have the Item number.)

Anyway, I will keep trying to locate the seller. I believe there is an online Imperial Club, and perhaps Mark is a member there; he is restoring at least one Imperial. Thanks again, Kevin Surniak