[FWDLK] throttle part needed

          hello everyone, just to let everyone know i'm just about to install the motor in my 61 dodge squad, i've been working on it for 3 weeks now and it's coming along good, had a few setbacks, line bore the block, etc.  i hope to have it ready for a car show on sept. 7, getting pretty close. also does anyone know where to get the small plastic piece that the accelerator shaft rides in on the 4 bbl car? this is the shaft on the firewall. i'm in need of one of these. will keep you updated on my progress.   stokie