Re: [FWDLK] Rose is almost done...not sure if I like the spinners

Re: [FWDLK] Rose is almost done...not sure if I like the spinners onthecar...

Lou
Whoa, you gotta stay with that bad Lancer man on the spinners! Leave the white paint as those that don't have the eye will walk right by but us old timers will spot them for what they are and drool. If you must, keep looking for a set that you can experiment with painting black or body color or whatever but those whites are killer in my book.

Lou wrote:

Hi all,

Well, the '59 Dodge is almost back together after the repaint.
Looking good.  But, after all the money I spent on the spinner
hubcaps, I dunno if I really like them on the car.  I mean, I like
the spinner, but I also kinda prefer the black paint on the standard
wheelcovers, as opposed to the white on the spinners.  I think
maybe its the contrast with the whitewalls and light paint.
Below are pics of each...Opinions?

http://home.cyberia.com/~lou/hubcaps01.jpg
http://home.cyberia.com/~lou/hubcaps02.jpg
http://home.cyberia.com/~lou/hubcaps03.jpg