From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Lou
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2003 1:14 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Rose is almost done...not sure if I like the spinners on the car...

Hi all,

Well, the '59 Dodge is almost back together after the repaint.
Looking good.  But, after all the money I spent on the spinner
hubcaps, I dunno if I really like them on the car.  I mean, I like
the spinner, but I also kinda prefer the black paint on the standard
wheelcovers, as opposed to the white on the spinners.  I think
maybe its the contrast with the whitewalls and light paint.
Below are pics of each...Opinions?
Regards,
Lou