Re: [FWDLK] A #1 FORWARD LOOK PARTS MAN - Another satisfied

Re: [FWDLK] A #1 FORWARD LOOK PARTS MAN - Another satisfied customer piles on!

Not only has John helped ...  but he's consistently gone out of his way to
make sure that I (the buyer) get my money's worth.  When he comes across another
parts car that has better parts, he calls and lets me know what the options
are for getting the best deal for the parts needed.

Most of us should remember...... Back when building a project car was a
HOBBY.  Something you could do to distinguish yourself from the next guy before all
this  "Billet" B.S. and chrome Jag rears became the rage.  Working with John
reminds me of the days when building cars was fun, not a financial liability.
Remember
the joy of finding that special part that you've been looking for for months,
and then not getting your face ripped off to buy it?  Kinda' makes the day,
doesn't it?

John has helped me more times than I can remember.  Give him a try.

Charles Grant
Dunnellon, Florida
1928 Chrysler Model 52
1953 Dodge P/U, 330 Desoto Hemi
1958 Plymouth Silver Special, 331 Chrysler FirePower Hemi and 220 louvers in
the hood
1958 Plymouth Fury, 350 B block w/2-4bbls (and it NEVER had Bumper Wings
since it was bought new by Dad)
1964 Plymouth Sport Fury, 426 Street Wedge

PS - Ya'll remember..... All Chryslers at Don Garlits coming up the first
weekend in November.