[FWDLK] I NEED YOUR ADVISE ON THIS ONE?

I have a 56 Plymouth Fury with a 58 Chrysler 300D engine (392 cubic inch) and a 3 speed LaSalle transmission in it. The clutch is slipping and probably needs to be replaced.
How big a job is that to replace the clutch and are clutches still available for it?
  The car was built around early 60s. I am very familiar with automatics which I raced for years but when it comes to stick shifts I know very little.

                                              Ron Allyn Swartley

PS. I also wonder if the crank would accept an older Chrysler torqueflight transmission?