[FWDLK] Help!! '60 Pheonix Wagon

Hi all,
     I am looking if some kind soul can help me out? I am shipping a '60 Dodge Pheonix 9 pass. wagon out of Long Beach California to the UK and I am having a "lack of communication" with the seller-it's the ebay wagon auctioned on 26 July.I am looking to see if any one living in the Long Beach area would be willing to have a look at the vehicle at the docks before it ships 'possibly' on 12 Sept.Any help would be greatfully accepted as I am having doubts about this vehicles true identity.
         Thanks.   Chas Pearce-UK

     '60 Polara wagon,'73 Charger Rallye,'78 Stepside pu.