From: Jerry

    Sent: Friday, August 29, 2003 6:15 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Car show pics

For those of you who are into classic cars, custom cars, hot rods, and the like I've published some new pics that were
taken at the annual Harper Cruise in St. Clair Shores, MI and I also started another group of pics taken at a weekly
cruise night at a shopping center on 12 Mile and Dequindre in Warren, MI.  If I get a chance to attend more cruise
nights for the rest of the season I'll post additional pics on that space.  To get to the website, go to my main websight
at http://pages.prodigy.net/mopar-man and at the top you'll see a series of buttons.  Click on the one that says "Links".
When that page opens, you'll see a line that says "More pics I've taken".  Click on that and you'll get to my Yahoo
webspace.  You should be able to figure it out from there.  If you encounter any problems, email me and I'll try to
resolve the issue.

Jerry

P.S.  Those of you who are members of the 300 Club, feel free to pass this on to other members.  Since my C300 was
the only letter car available for a picture, I felt I couldn't post the info on the club site.  There were a few other letter
cars at the Harper Cruise but they were in motion too far away to get decent pics.