[FWDLK] Forwardlookers in movies and an ebay scam message!

[FWDLK] Forwardlookers in movies and an ebay scam message!

Hello, Everyone! Speaking of forwardlookers in movies, I just acquired a DVD player recently, and have started to buy some movies for it. One of my old (schlocky) favorites are the Godzilla movies. I purchased "Godzilla vs. Mothra" on DVD, and, to my surprise, about thirty minutes into it, there is a scene with some (Japanese) industrial big-wig arriving at a construction site (where they later discover Godzilla) in a ' 58 Dodge four door sedan. And, what is amazing to me, is that the car is most definitely left hand drive! (Gotta love that DVD freeze-frame feature, and slow motion!) The truly interesting part, is that it appears to have the same side trim as my ' 58 Firesweep! The rear of the car is not clearly visible, but in part of the scene, the right rear door is opened, and it appears from the way the fin tapers onto the rear door, that it has regular ' 58 Dodge fins.Very interesting.... Just thought you guys (and gals) might find this info interesting. And...I received one of those ebay scam e-mails wanting me to update my user info---it does look authentic at first glance! I hope ebay catches and prosecutes the offending party! Happy Motoring!!  --Zach----